Information Security & Privacy Office¶
The New School Information Security and Privacy Program (ISPP) has been established to promote a university-wide approach to implementing and managing information and information technology security and privacy in a manner that respects the privacy rights of individuals, ensures the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information resources, and complies with applicable laws and regulations.
The ISPP and its supporting policies, standards, and guidelines apply to:
- all information assets created, collected, stored, manipulated, transmitted, or otherwise used in the pursuit of The New School’s mission, regardless of the ownership, location, or format of the information;
- all information technology equipment, facilities, and resources used for information processing, transfer, storage, display, printing, and communications by The New School and/or any New School institution; and
- any individual who accesses or in any way makes use of the above resources, regardless of affiliation and irrespective of whether those resources are accessed from on-campus or off-campus locations.
The Information Security and Privacy Office (ISPO) is responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining, and operating the New School Information Security and Privacy Program.
- David A. Curry, CISSP, Director, Information Security and Privacy
- George Schlosser, Lead Architect, Identity And Access Management
- Blanche Stovall, JD, CIPP/US CIPP/E, CIPM, Privacy and Security Compliance Specialist
ISPO also works closely with...